What steps is management taking to decrease capex going forward both in $ terms and as % of sales?

March 22, 2024

More than 80% of our capital expenditures in 2023 were for external and internal use software development. Within these categories, we are focused on ensuring that our development of products and services is driving value for the company and shareholders. The remaining 20% of capital expenditures includes employee technology and facilities- related expenditures. 

Media Relations Contact

Media Hotline +1 312 696-6037


Legal Notices Privacy Policy Regulatory Disclosures Global Contacts